. . . . . " RULES WHICH MAKE DISCIPLINE ". . . . .
Admission & Withdrawal
Age required for admission to PLAY-GROUP is 2 years, NURSERY is 3 years and in L.K.G. is 3 years 7 months minimum and 4 years 7 months maximum. A
corresponding age scale is fixed for the succeeding classes.
A boy / girl who joins fresh from home or from a private school has to produce an Official Birth Certificate such as the Municipal Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the Admission Form.
A boy/girl who has attended any recognised school will not be admitted without a school Leaving Certificate from the same.
Documents required for admission are not returned.
A calendar month's notice is to be given before the withdrawal of a student or the fee will be charged. Such notice should be given in writing by the person responsible for the student and not by the student himself.
No school leaving certificate is given until all the sums due to the school have been paid in full.
A student failing twice in the same class must discontinue his studies in the school.
- The school has transport facility. The bus route will be notified in the school
- Bus fees will be charged in two instalments.
- Bus fees once paid will not be refunded in any case.
- On class days or working days and at school functions the students should wear the school uniform.
- Except on Sundays and holidays mentioned in the school calendar the student must report to school in neat and clean school uniform. The child who is not in proper uniform may be sent home.
- Boys / Girls who come to school without proper uniform must bring a note of excuse from parents or guardians, else they will be sent home and the school disclaims any responsibility.
- School uniform (RED) on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- School uniform (White) on Wednesday and Saturday
In winter, house uniform will be replaced by School Uniform. Blazer compulsory from Class V.